Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This Poker Game is a Funny Thing!

Well after my little pity party last night on why poker, I have found out that the poker Gods are sarcastic.  Yes After a good showing with mtts yesterday I thought today I would play just them again.  Well nothing was going that good for me I reg for the 3.40 nl 08b and didn't notice it wasn't a guarantee so myself and 27 other hopefulls sit down to play this stupid thing for yes $30 US dollars going to 1st place.  Well with about 6 other mtts going I didn't pay much attention to this thing in fact had like 800 chips at T 50/100 level and boom like 20 mins later I had 10k.  So took that down ha.  So I was also in the 4.40 plo h/l and for h/l big field 650 peeps.  And same thing there in one level went from 4k to 80k heaters are nice.  Played tight yet very aggro since I had  a big chip lead. at one point I was cl with 240k and other then the 2nd place dude with 210k (yes he was seated right next to me theres that sarcastic poker god thing again) no one at our table had more then 30k makes for easy pokers.  Long story short 3 handed and within 4 bb's of each other I say lets chop 350 each and leave 57 to play for.  I mean 1st was 488 , 2nd 354 and 3rd was 280.  So they say sure we chop and hu I have 1.5m to 400k and boom I find myself down to 280k.  Well I def out played him and ended up shipping it.  I know its not a big score but it answered my question on Why Poker? Because it feels so damn good to beat 650 others. And not to mention def helped my bankroll that has been dwindling every single day this month.

On another note a co-worker called today and wants to create some plan for use to both get to the gym. I am thinking if we do not make our scheduled 3 workouts a week then we have to give the other 50 bucks. Hopefully that will get my ass back in the gym. Gonna put a workout mix together on my ipod and try to make a workout plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment