Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mini Ftops

Well traded a few stars for ftp today to play in the shit show we call the mini ftops 26.00 ko plo hi 50k.  Didn't get anything going. Played 6 sattys to it costing me the buy in and won two of them so played it for free at least.  Took the evening off and decided to play this rush plo hi 2 rebuy turbo.  From the beginning I had a 100 bb plus stack then late its short never ever had any chips. Due to a double ko 5 handed by other guy i end up with 3rd good for 345.00 from the 10.00 buy in so i will take it.  Seems like not playing a lot of volume for me has been working.  Played live 3 times in 3 weeks won every session.  Funny thing is 2 times that I have played cash live and I have only played it 2 times i am all in on the 1st hand i sit down to the table to play.   This week it was thanks to two red aces utg+1 and repopped utg raiser and still got two callers gotta love 1/2 cash.  End up shipping on turn and winning a 450 pot with a board of  jtt 7 j. somehow my ship on turn that was pot sized didn't make him wanta fold kq. I thought for sure on river i was dead ha.  So I think i am gonna stick to playing live once a week and when i feel like it online.  Going to be playing 8 live events locally in the next 45 days all omaha either limit 08b or plo hi except for a nlh heads up event.  So hopefully I can bink one or two of those.  Last event I will play is gonna be the 340.00 wsop circuit event so thats the won to bink for sure.  Until next time gl to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment